Monday, April 20, 2015

16 Shades of Vain #mummyshirlexiaootd

Probably the very last post on my pregnancy fashion since I'm gonna pop VERY SOON! 

Being preggers has pretty much forced me to change my style from tight, small cutting and very feminine dresses to some mixture of oversized, comfy and 'manly' cool clothes. It's all good for a change I must say and I really had a lot of fun picking out clothes and thinking of how to style them with accessories or adding layers to them. :)

Anyway, let's get the ball rolling, shall we?

#1
Simple loose top which would be pretty helpful too when I start breastfeeding! Love the shades of blue in this simple combo!
Approx. @ 26 weeks
Top: H &M (non-maternity)
Leggings: Forever 21
Sandals: FitFlop
Bag: Samantha Vega

#2
Problem with this dress is, it's a bit too short, so as my tummy grew bigger, it has become even shorter too... :S
Approx. @ 27 weeks
Dress: Say Fashion Maternity
Necklace: Diva
Sandals: FitFlop
Bag: Samantha Vega

#3
Oversized t-shirt dress that is so comfy and has zip details and irregular cutting that I really love~! :)
Approx. @ 29 weeks
Dress: Something Borrowed by Zalora
Necklace: Promod
Sandals: FitFlop

#4
Here's the best example of what I normally won't wear - an oversized jersey which doesn't look so oversized on this pregnant woman anymore, LOL! Anyway, love the cute pineapple (wore this to 3e's CNY party so 'Ong Lai' for the prosperity purpose) and love how cool it makes me look! Yeap, definitely diggin' the SWAG yo! 
Approx. @ 30 weeks
Top: F.O.S
Spaghetti Inner: F.O.S
Leggings: Forever 21
Sunnies: Gucci
Shoes: Puma

#5 
Another cool buy from F.O.S! If you are lucky, they seriously have some really cool and good quality stuff, although not all of them cheap!
Approx. @ 31 weeks
Top: F.O.S
Leggings: H&M Maternity
Shoes: Puma

#6 
Basically the same design as #5 in my previous post just this one a black and white polka dots. Got it at H&M's Deal section at RM10! Who doesn't like that kinda deal?
Approx. @ 31 weeks
Dress: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Samantha Vega
Sandals: FitFlop

#7
Same top as #8 in my previous post, with a different skirt this time around.
Approx. @ 32 weeks
Top: H&M (non-maternity)
Skirt: H&M (non-maternity)
Bag: Gucci
Sunnies: Gucci
Sandals: FitFlop

#8
Because I bought a bigger size of the basic pencil dress, the upper part is really pretty low (can see mummy-to-be's cleavage man) so I had to layer it with something else, which is something I don't normally do. But I'm enjoying it cos it's like playing with colours and creativity! *wink~*
And I always love the sleeves of this black top, so edgy and 'futuristic'! Damn cool right? 
And urm, yes, I was holding a McD Sundae! :p
Approx. @ 32 weeks
Dress: H&M (non-maternity)
Top: Very old purchase from my Hong Kong trip many years ago
Bag: Gucci
Sandals: FitFlop

#9
Same dress as above actually, just in a different colour.
Appox. @ 34 weeks
Dress: H&M (non-maternity)
Crop Top: Cotton On
Necklace: Top Shop
Bag: Samantha Vega
Sandals: FitFlop

#10
Dress is the same as #6 too, another RM10 steal with a bright yellow this time! Ha! The very retro polka dots top was actually a gift from Karen. Thanks yo! :)
Approx. @ 34 weeks
Dress: H&M (non-maternity)
Top: Seed
Bag: Gucci
Sandals: FitFlop

#11
Same dress as #8 here but I styled it differently.
Approx. @ 35 weeks
Dress: H&M (non-maternity)
Belt: Cotton On
Lace Scarf: Jaspal
Bag: Gucci
Sandals: FitFlop

#12
Same blue dress as #9 here, with a different crop top. I've never like crop top so much before this! :p
Approx. @ 36 weeks
Dress: H&M
Crop Top: Cotton On
Bag: Samantha Vega
Sandals: FitFlop

#13
Loving the flowy bottom of this dress/long top (see how it flies with the wind haha). The only problem here is I had to wear it with my Nu Bra which cannot really fit my bigger boobies now... LOL! :p
Approx. @ 36 weeks
Top: Something Borrowed by Zalora
Leggings: Forever 21
Bag: Gucci
Sandals: FitFlop

#14
Another very hip-hop style I only started doing since I got pregnant!
Approx. @ 36 weeks
Spaghetti Inner: F.O.S
Crop Top: H&M (non-maternity)
Leggings: H&M (non-maternity)
Bag: Redherrings by Debenhams
Shoe: Puma

#15
Had a very short hair-cut to welcome confinement month and our little baby boy! :) Same old dress at #10 and same old crop top at #6 from my previous entry, but this is a different combination.
Approx. @ 37 weeks
Dress: P&Co
Crop Top: Cotton On
Necklace: Top Shop
Bag: Gucci
Sandals: FitFlop

#16
Same dress from #10 above and same crop top from #9 and made it work on another combination.
Approx. @ 37 weeks
Dress: H&M
Crop Top: Cotton On
Necklace: Promod
Bag: Gucci
Sandals: FitFlop


That's all, bidding goodbye to styling the bump in true style, did I? At least I hope I did not make myself too aunty-ish over this past few months! :D I actually really enjoyed the entire journey of styling myself and the bump on me, almost like how Deardo actually enjoyed taking these ootd photos for me more than before I was pregnant. He said he is going to miss me with the bump so he is basically capturing a lot of photos of me now for memory's sake. LOL.

Here's my earlier entry (again) on my maternity fashion, just in case you are interested.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Very short hair style for easy confinement, smart you! =)

ShiRLeXia said...

Yea actually I can't even stand not washing my hair for a day so I think that super short will help! :)

Yannie said...

I guess you are so smart to invest in all non-maternity clothes. You can wear those again after your confinement. I enjoy looking at all pictures here. Here I wish you have a smooth delivery. I am sure I can see many of all your prince's pictures from next month onward. Stay happy and easy.

ShiRLeXia said...

Thanks Yan!

Well in a way, I didn't really like the maternity clothes that I saw so I had to go with non-maternity clothes, either the looser clothes or buy XL size! :)

Thanks a lot for the well wishes and encouragement! If I'm free I will sure post photos! :)