Monday, September 1, 2014

Nine OOTDs & a Wedding

Hello September~! 

Time for a change of flavour. No more food for today, it's a fashion kinda post! :)

#1
The main thing here are the pair of platform sandals because I've just started wearing platforms lately. I don't know why but I guess in some ways they are much more comfortable to walk in! I actually have about 3-4 pairs of them now! :p
Casual T-shirt Dress: H&M
Platform Sandals (with detachable ribbon clips): Top Town Shop
Bag: Charles & Keith
Necklace: Forever 21

#2
Apart from the very statement-looking dress, that Samantha Vega bag was one of my shopping loots from my Singapore work trip few months bag. Love the colour so so much~!!!
Dress: Dressabelle
Pumps: Payless
Bag: Samantha Vega
Necklace: Forever 21

#3
I'm really trying out some new styles lately. I think it's more like giving casual a unique twist kinda fashion and this is one of them.
Hi-Lo Dress (yes it is a dress): Cotton On
Graphic Tee: Cotton On
Platform Sandals: Top Town Shop
Bag: Samantha Vega
Necklace: Top Shop

#4
Just look at that unique cut around the shoulder area! How not to love that? I knew I have to own this piece even though white isn't something I would normally buy! 
Dress: Dressabelle
Heels: H&M
Bag: Gucci

#5
Another piece that has a very interesting cutting and colour-blocking! :)
Dress: Dressabelle
Heels: H&M
Bag: Gucci

#6
Another new try is wearing orange. I never liked that colour on me but recently it really hits me that it is such a bright colour that could probably make you look younger! I especially love this top that I bought from Dressabelle (by now I think they should hire me to be their ambassador. LOL) that is layered and has a shorter inner piece. Really such a nice twist to the otherwise plain sleeveless top!
Top: Dressabelle
Shorts: MNG
Flats: AEON
Bag: Gucci
Necklace: Most probably Diva

#7
Yup, it's orange again!!! Love this peplum top a lot because its peplum flows longer at the back! 
Peplum Top: MGP Label
Leggings: Forever 21
Sandals: Principle by Debenhams 
Bag: Gucci

#8
Got this LBD from Zara sales and am still so in love with the layered leather top details.
Dress: Zara
Heels: H&M
Bag: Gucci
Necklace: Forever 21

#9
Attended Mei Wei's wedding back in Taiping just two days ago in this lovely and feminine dress!!!
Dress: i-Perfect
Heels: H&M
Envelope Clutch: BCBGMAXAZRIA
Cannot be seen too clearly were a bangle, which was a wedding gift from Mamo and a pair for Forever 21 earrings.

Didn't bother taking photo with the bride with my phone because she was very much behind schedule the whole night so she was still busy drinking with her friends at the end of the night when we left. Got pictures with baby Princeton and the gang though! :)
I cannot resist those big round eyes! I want my future kid(s) to have those kinda eyes too!
Do we look like we have grown old? No wayyyyyy... :p

P/S: Check out my new hair-cut and hair colour! :p

Till then, see you in the next OOTD post! :)

4 comments:

Hayley said...

You sure have different category of clothes!

Oh so it's Mei Wei's wedding! I remember her ;)

ShiRLeXia said...

Haha Hayley I'm trying different styles now. Hehehe...

Yea she just got married!

LayJinG said...

Keep trying! Good fashion sense and look great!

ShiRLeXia said...

Thanks a lot Lay Jing!!! :)