Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Delicious Pork Noodles @ Restoran Sang Nyuk Noodle, SS15 Subang Jaya

Sang Nyuk Noodle is known to be a famous pork noodle that has originated from Tawau, Sabah. I've tried it when I was in KK few years back but I didn't find it that fantastic. But since this newly opened Restoran Sang Nyuk Noodle isn't too far away from home, we've decided to give it a try.
The restaurant is quite spacious but it can be quite hot if you are sitting right next to their cooking counter at the front. But they have since improved on the ventilation by installing more ceiling fans. It's quite busy during weekends with I suspect most of them are Sabahans wanting some taste of home.
I'm not sure how true it is, but they also claim that most of their ingredients are authentically from KK!
Sang Nyuk Noodle (dry), RM6.90.
Fresh and yummy ingredients! 
My favourite Sang Nyuk Noodle order here would be a dry version noodles with a mix of Bihun and yellow noodles. I especially love the bihun since they use the thicker bihun! The ingredients - pork balls, thinly sliced pork, innards, etc comes in another bowl with soup and vegetables were awesome! Fresh and yummy and the soup that has pork lard in it was just fantastic. I can tell you that totally beat the one that I had back in KK. Hands down! And for RM6.90, the portion is very generous I always feel super full ater finishing the entire portion! Phew~! I do however, think the noodle are done too dry.
Tendon Meatball (4 pcs), RM5.90.
I also love ordering the Tendon Meatball as a side. I always love Tendon Meatball but this has taken the Tendon Meatball's yumminess to another level man! Springy, flavourful (with a ginger infused flavour too of course), and simply a must-try dish, I can't help but to order this even though it isn't such a cheap side order. 
The restaurant has got new fans in us, definitely! 
They have not charge any extra charges so far and on average a meal here for two with a side and drinks would be around RM20 bucks, which is pretty good a price! Hope they keep up the good work and good price too! *wink~*

Restoran Sang Nyuk Noodle 
53, Jalan SS15/4E,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor
Tel: 03-5612 2868

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

will give it a try...heard good review about this place

ShiRLeXia said...

Oh yes must try! :)