Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Eight Outfits & a Wedding

This entry is almost useless if you follow me on Instagram... No lah, don't leave the blog, there are still some  details that I didn't post onto my IG! :p

Anyway, here's an entry to showcase the fashionista side of me, which is not entirely fashionista (psst... Mostly no make-up mah, that's why).

#1
You probably need sunglasses for this dress!
I don't know why as I aged I grew to prefer colourful, if not bold and striking colours compared to the dark and insecure days (with clothes' colours lar) when I was younger. Is this even normal? This bright orange and pink dress is definitely one of my favourites in my current wardrobe! :)
Bright colours dress: Dressabelle
Nude pink heels: Payless 

#2
Flare dress is quite a signature-me outfit I must say.
Mint floral dress: Dressabelle
Mint Jelly heels: Jelly Bunny
Pink belt: From Taiwan
Bag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Deardo's Ray Ban

#3
If you know me well, you'll probably know white is not my colour. But I gave in to this dress cos I just love the unique cut at the neckline. Since it's like a corset top it was quite tight but look at the result in picture! It makes me look so slim ME LOVE! :D
White + floral dress: Twenty3
Heels: Zara
Bag: Gucci
Earrings: Diva

#4
Trying out new look too recently. Bought in some lovely coloured pants and this light purple jeans was a great deal at around RM80, during sales period!
Top: H&M
Light purple jeans: Levi's
Heels: Zara
Bag: Gucci

#5
For the love of cute graphic tees, I've also bought in more Cotton On Tees which are so convenient I can just slip into one and pair with a pair of short or skirt whenever I feel lazy! Don't mind having more of these at all!
'Now or Never' graphic tee: Cotton On  
Mint Skirt: Tee Too
Sandal: Twenty3
Bag: Charles & Keith

#6
More on graphic tee cos this Pineapple tee is too cute!!!
Pineapple tee: Cotton On

#7
I know I just said I don't really fancy dark, especially black clothes anymore but when I saw this dress my jaw-dropped... The vintagy floral overlay that is actually transparent makes this dress so classy, vintage yet cool! 
Dress: Twenty3
Heels: Charles & Keith
Bag: Gucci

#8
My black & pink themed outfit for Sue's wedding dinner not too long ago.
The dress is super old but only got to wear it now for the dinner while the bag was a score from H&M sales at only RM39! Who doesn't like cheap deals?
Black dinner dress: Mango
Fuchsia heels: Zara (my wedding shoe)
Fuchsia bag: H&M
Bracelet: Diva
Necklace: Louisa

Here are some snippets from Sue's very interesting Mickey & Minnie themed wedding dinner!
Sue is another firm evidence that wedding is the best motivation to slim down. Look at how slim she is man! The chin already so damn sharper than mine! 
Anyway, congrats once again to the newlyweds! :)

No comments: