Stole this recipe from a Chinese magazine Mamo bought and totally forgot where I've dump it, hence I can't credit them here. Well my dish didn't turn out to look the same as the photo they have so nevermind lah... Tasted great though! So here we go peep~!
What you need:
Chicken thigh cut into small pieces/strips, butter, fresh mint leaves, fresh milk, cornflour salt and black pepper to taste
What to do:
1) In a bowl, marinate the chicken with salt and black pepper.
2) Mix them up with some cornflour for tender texture.
3) Now in a wok or pan, melt some butter.
4) Throw the chicken in and fry till they are cooked.
5) Now add in the milk, just about a cup will do.
6) As the milk boil, add in the mint leaves and continue frying. Until the milk gravy got absorb into the chicken, you can turn off the fire and serve the dish!
Well, anything made with butter gotta be awesome! The fragrant of the butter and milk, although a little unhealthy, can never go wrong. The dish is creamy, flavourful and with a fresh and awesome twist of the mint added.