Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Awesome Pork Noodles @ Restoran Siong Pin

I'm quite particular about the pork noodles I eat. I mean I can eat any of them but it's very hardly that I would fall in love with all of them because to me a real pork noodles must have the innards! The liver (although I don't eat them) or the kidney (my all-time favourite) or the intestines. Otherwise, no fun! 
Deardo knows I love kidney in my pork noodles (or in anywhere, LOL) so he brought me to this pork noodles stall at Siong Pin, which he always visit for lunch during working days. Managed by an old couple and their son, the owners are always very friendly and humble.
We normally go on Saturdays for brunch and always order big bowl of noodles and top-up on the innards (liver, kidney and intestines), plus an egg.
Ooooo... This is making me so hungry~!!!
While the soup isn't anything interesting, the glorious park lard and fried garlic that comes with the noodles makes it super duper yummy. They are also extremely generous with the kidney (wooot~~) and that is one reason I just couldn't stop going back for more! 
Chilling on a late Saturday brunch! 
The bowl of noodles cost us RM7, which is slightly more expensive but man who cares when you get so much of goodies in a bowl of noodles??? 
You know sometimes simple comfort food like a hawker stall's pork noodles can make people smile easily. :)

Restoran Siong Pin
30, Jalan SS3/31,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor

No comments: