Friday, February 22, 2013

Delicious Dim Sum @ Grand Imperial, BSC

Deardo and I are without any doubt, a big fan of dim sum. And to me, minus the deep fried items and the rice, dim sum can be quite a good choice for people who are on a diet. *wink~*
Grand Imperial at Bangsar Shopping Centre is a new found place for dim sum which Deardo first found out when he went there with his colleagues. We have since went there for two times and I'm absolutely blown away by not only their dim sum, but also the ambiance and service. 
Our second visit was with Deardo's sister and her family, here are the dim sum items we had the other day...
Har Gao.
Siu Mai.
Deep Fried Shrimp Dumplings.
Siu Long Bao.
Char Siew Pau.
Wu Kok.
Lo Mai Gai.
Char Siew Cheong Fun.
Fried Carrot Cake.
Hong Kong Deng Zai Porridge.
Most of the dishes are up to my satisfaction level actually and I'm quite in love with their Har Gao, Siu Mai, Deep Fried Shrimp Dumplings, Lo Mai Gai and Fried Carrot Cake. They are super yummy, trust me. I mean there are a lot of Har Gao out there that I think the skins are too thick but this one is just nice! :) The prawns used are real fresh ones too! Personally, I don't think the Siu Long Bao here are good and you should just go to Dragon-i for that.
Us and the uber cute little Yue Yue! :D
The restaurant is quiet as it has a few rooms like partitions that separate a few tables to the others and I can see all their service staff are quite well-trained as well. A thumb-up from me on that. 
All dim sum plus Chinese tea for four of us cost us almost RM150, which is slightly above the average price but we were very happy with the food so no complains! In fact, I'm starting to miss that place now! :p

Grand Imperial @ Bangsar Shopping Centre

T4 & 5, 3rd Floor,
West Wing,
Bangsar Shopping Centre
Tel: 03-2283 1118

No comments: