Monday, April 30, 2012

Yummy Pork Noodles @ Win Heng Seng Restaurant, Jalan Imbi

Well this is not exactly the first time I dined at this kopitiam and ate their very nice pork noodles but here you go, I had to wait till now to blog about it.
We absolutely love the pork noodles here! The soup is flavourful but not salty, the handmade pork balls are really yummy and I love the fact that they have pork kidney in it, which is not easy to find at any pork noodles stalls in KL!
Ooohhh... Yummy~!
I think I looked like a China Si Lai wey! :S
Deardo especially, loves the pork noodles!
The noodles however comes in quite small portion I even think the big one isn't that big and they are priced at about RM6-RM7. Anywayz, I still think it's probably one of the best pork noodles I've tasted so far! :)
Interesting enough, there is another stall selling pork balls noodles stall there which is quite famous too at the same kopitiam. You might want to check that out too.

Win Heng Seng Restaurant
Jalan Imbi,
Kuala Lumpur

No comments: