Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jap Dinner @ Edo Ichi, First Subang

Ever since it opened, we go to First Subang quite often, most of the time for Chatime or to buy grocery. So I was quite excited the other day to try out new food outlet at Edo Ichi, a Japanese restaurant in the small mall.
The atmosphere of the restaurant is pretty comfortable but what I really like was the service I got, especially from the lady manager. Very good hospitality! :)
Because Deardo already had something light earlier, we didn't order too much of food. Urm... To me it wasn't too much lar, I don't know what is your say on the amount of food we ordered that day.
Sashimi Salad, RM13.80.
Chawanmushi, RM4.
Butter Enoki Mushroom, RM8.
Mentai Fried Soba, RM17
Some random sushi from the sushi belt, RM5.80.
Out of the food we ordered, I think the Butter Enoki Mushrooms was quite unique, although you would feel sick eating too much of them because of the butter. The Mentai Fried Soba (not exact name though..) was our favourite! Love the texture of the noodles and the mayo, although yes, very fattening. In terms of salad, I still prefer the one at Sushi Zanmai.
Overall, food was delicious but some dishes were just a bit too pricey. If you ask me, this is a very good place to go if you don't want to queue-up at Sushi Zanmai just for dinner. Of course, your wallet must be well-prepared.

Edo Ichi Japanese Restaurant
Ground Floor,
First Subang Mall,
Jalan SS 15/4G,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Nice~ I think I've been to Subang once or twice only...
Stay at Damansara area most of the time...

FiSh said...

it seems more expensive than zanmai, dont mind trying although im a really huge fan of zanmai :D

Latest: Malaysian Version of "International"

ShiRLeXia said...

Hayley, well I'm staying in Subang lar but I do love the lifestyle in Damansara! :)

Fishiee, hello there! Yeap, a little more expensive so yea can only go once in a while!

WCL said...

No doubts that Zanmai's food quality is up to standard and price is fair..

Do love competitors like this to spring up like mushrooms for the consumer sake!!!

More choice the better~! Sick of Zanmai's Q... =.=

ShiRLeXia said...

:D