Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dragon or Bears?

Just to make sure I share this before going home for CNY... 
Do you know that Pavilion is not only good at their Christmas deco (yea I didn't take any picture of their Christmas deco last year because it was bloody hell super 'people mountain people sea' on my every visits there), but also their CNY deco? Well at least to me, their dragon year CNY deco is super grand lor!!! No believe? 
Check out the dragon from different angles man!!
Simply gorgeous and grand!!! It makes dragon such a cool animal (er... Is it an animal or what?)!
Oh wait a minute, the dragon can't be as cool as the buddy bears outside Pavilion!!! 
Gosh... Didn't the bears just stole the limelight from the dragon??? Kids love them and we adult will be impressed by the arts! Each country is represented by a bear which were painted with different colours and designs by their local artists. Of course not all countries on earth are there lar (I didn't find Japan), but some were quite interesting, for instance...
Maldova? Where? It actually tells you where the hell is Maldova! Seriously cute! :)
I can't remember if this is Myanmar or Cambodia... But it's definitely one of my favourites cos it looks so grand and exclusive! Don't you think?
But my favourite bear has to be this South African bear. Simple but reflects everything you know about the country!
The original buddy bears???
And guess which was the one that I went around looking so hard and die die also want a picture with???
Oh yeah! The Mexican bear!!! Yay~!
You should know if you know me well, right? :p

Anywayz, I don't think I will have time to blog anymore before going home. But I'm sure I will update once I reach home! So to those who are also going home, safe journey home and drive carefully yea!!! :)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Wow, the dragon decorations is really nice ler.... So in the mood already~

ShiRLeXia said...

Yea... I can't wait to be home!!!