Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's been two years! :)

This Deepavali we celebrated our second year together.It was a rather simple celebration with a dinner at Meatworks Restaurant & Deli at Solaris, nothing fancy but I guess it was good enough lar since we always have nice food even when we aren't celebrating anything. :pI love the mushroom soup! RM15.
Deardo's Sirlion was a little over-cooked. RM50.
That's my Lamb Shank. RM65.
1/2 Roast Chicken, RM30.
My Lamb Shank was standing tall!
Ha, I know, right? we had a soup and three main courses!!! It was Deardo lar, his Sirlion wasn't enough for him so topped it up lor...Together with a pot of green tea, taxes and service charge, the dinner cost us RM193.50. Not too bad a price but taste wise, not so impressive I must say. And I hate the fact that all their sides are the same for every single dish! We prefer the Lamb shank and chicken over the steak. To me, the chicken marinate which is sweet, sour a little spicy makes the roast chicken really tasty! Obviously that was my favourite of all dishes. Oh! Love their mushroom soup too! It's really 'kao' and tastes really fresh!

MeatWorks Restaurant @ Solaris
2G 3A, Jalan Solaris 5, Block H
Solaris Mont Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(Directly across Cold Storage)
Tel: 03-6203 0871

So... It has been two years! How fast time past? My anniversary gift for Deardo was this 'Everyday I'm Shuffling' t-shirt I bought online and shipped all the way down from the US. Bloody expensive since I bought it from the official LMFAO Party Rock online shop but we both love it so much!
To me, two years is not too long but hey we already feel like we've been together for so long. Seeing each other everyday means we already act like an old married couple. Sometimes I wish the relationship can be more exciting and I always hope Deardo can be more romantic and give me surprises like what you see in the drama series. But then come to think of it, he takes care of me whenever needed in daily life, whenever I'm sick... What else can I ask for? I think it was two days after that we gave ourselves a break having supper, beer and cocktail at Chili's KLCC.
What we had that night at 11pm!

I can't even remember when was the last time we really went out for supper...
Don't ask me about marriage. There are still some complicated issues to be solved before we can go to that level of life. I am anywayz, not such of a fan of organising and going crazy over a wedding and judging from our lifestyle now, I don't think a marriage will make such a difference to us. It will, perhaps be a marriage just so that our parents will be happy. And plus! Like I always tell Deardo, you better think of an unforgettable proposal or I could just say no to you if you give me a non-romantic proposal! :p

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Happy 2 years! See you both everyday so hang fook, can plan to tie the knot liao la! ^^

ShiRLeXia said...

Hahaha Hayley! I can only tell you... The day will eventually come!

Anonymous said...

Everyday I'm Shuffelin~~

ShiRLeXia said...

You like that t-shirt isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Why ask me? You should ask your "Deardo"...

ShiRLeXia said...

Right... :p