Sunday, December 12, 2010

Caffe Vivo @ Pavilion & X'mas Deco!

I think it was two weekends ago, Deardo Wong and I paid Pavilion a visit just to snap some pictures of their X'mas deco and have our lunch with his sis and BIL at Caffe Vivo, in which his friend is one of the chefs at the restaurant.Caffe Vivo, located at the top floor, serves Western food, I think more to Italian cuisine since they have quite a variety of Pasta and Pizza in their very simple menu.
Here are the dishes we had...Deardo's BIL had the Arrabiata Speghetti.
His sis had this Pan Roasted Cod on Spicy Sicilian Vegetable Stew.
Here's my Pan Roasted Salmon with Asparagus.
Deardo's Chargrilled Sirloin Steak Picante with Salsa Verde.
I think the best dish of the day was Deardo's Chargrilled Sirloin Steak Picante with Salsa Verde. The steak was nicely cooked and the Salsa Verde blended really well with the steak. My salmon was not too bad although I'm not really a fan of the black sauce. From the outlook lar, I mean I didn't try Deardo's sis and BIL's dishes, but they don't seems very interesting either...I love the environment, I love the price, but most of the dishes just failed to impress me.

Like previous years, Pavilion's X'Mas deco is still one of the most unforgettable ones. This year it seems like they are doing something traditional yet classy.

So here you go...Jingle bells, jingle bells, super huge jingle bells~! Cute!
Gold and red are the main colours!
I was looking for something I think???
Still, as usual, the very grand and classy looking X'mas deco!
Our very cool picture together!A Santa Claus is missing in the picture!
A look from the top (without the helicopter).The best picture of us taken that day, and probably one of the best pictures we've taken together too! Ah... Loving my new hairstyle too! :)

Till then, hasta la vista baby.
Next post... Hopefully soon lar yea.

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Fuiyor! The decor so nice! How I wish can visit and snap photos there too!!

AMP, Dr. Foo said...

u should go for The Loaf. a bit pricey but most of the dishes taste good. quite often I went there with my boss!

ShiRLeXia said...

Hayley,
Pavilion is always very nice during festive seasons! :)

AMP, Datuk and Tan Sri Foo,
Are you sure??? I thought they are only selling simple roti-roti???

Si Foo (sifu) said...

Hahaha...I'm so proud with all different titles.

Yes, am very sure, they separate it into 2 floors. upper floor is like normal restaurant. whenever i go, I always met Datuk, Datin fr MCA. I remembered once was Lim Ah Lek!! haha..

Let's celebrate my 24th Birthday there! good idea isn't it?

LOL

ShiRLeXia said...

Who the hell is Lim Ah Lek?
Urm... When is your 24th???

Anonymous said...

How come no write " oh and i meet my lovely fren at starbucks, so sweet :P " hahahaha
we no take photo that day leh :(



Fr: 可人儿

ShiRLeXia said...

Like that also you wanna rebut-rebut to put your name there?
Kekekekeke...