Thursday, November 11, 2010

When 'sorry' goes wrong

Situation 1:
Something went wrong, in which someone big made a fuss out of it and yes I was part of the event. While I know it's not all my fault, I went around and said sorry to a few people. I even got screwed by some big shot.
But when I shared the entire story to people around me, nobody thinks it's my fault. I've just made myself look so stupid and let people take advantage of me and point fingers at me by simply SAYING SORRY TO PEOPLE.

Situation 2:
Something went missing and I made a report to someone. And then someone confronted me telling me it wasn't him and I straight away said sorry.
And when I told people about this story, people think that person surely lied and it was stupid for me to say sorry without proper investigations. Yes, I just let people bullied me by simply SAYING SORRY TO PEOPLE.

Lesson learned:
I'M WAY TOO NICE.

I LOVE TO BLAME MYSELF FOR MISTAKES=LACK OF CONFIDENCE.

IT'S REALLY WRONG TO ALWAYS SAY SORRY.


The only person I should be feeling sorry for is MYSELF.

From now on...
I'm not going to be such a nice person.

I'm going to be tougher and stronger.

I'm not going to let people simply bully me.

I'm going to be a bitch if needed to.

I'm not saying sorry so easily ANYMORE~!

2 comments:

Terence Ong said...

Chill gal. We all learn from mistakes. Hey, you are already a girl with strong personality. Keep it up! Always support ya!

Shirlexia said...

I'm chill, I'm just not happy with myself being so useless sometimes.
Anywayz, thanks a lot Terence! :)