Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The job hunting so far...

FYI, I've been waiting for someone to call me up for interviews since like forever. All of a sudden I had strings of interviews over the past few days and there were supposed to be two yesterday but the other one has been postponed. I'm so exhausted that I slept like a pig last night.
I'm so tired of traveling to different places, so tired of introducing myself over and over again, so sick of filling in forms with the bloody same information of myself... The whole process is just tiring I wish I could stop!
Yes, I want a job offer ASAP!!!

So far, I think I did well in most of the interviews, I screwed up one... I always think people do appreciate and see my talent, it's just that the reality now is that the market is not at its better times. I'm already feeling it when the interviewers asked me details on my expected salary or told me on my face that they can't give me that much. Sigh...
Anywayz, will update if there are updates!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Lol, I understand your feeling. well I must say I'm pretty lucky to have this job offer after I grad, and HR responsed to me immediately after the interview!
may be it's about timing la, so pay abit patience lo.. I wish you all the best!!

ShiRLeXia said...

Yea... The bf also keep saying it's timing problem...
I guess I have no choice but to wait lor...