Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I need more good movies!

Just came back from Penang and Taiping and fell sick... Looks like I have no choice but to admit I'm old liao... Sigh...
Anywayz, before the trip's post, here's some film reviews...

Killers
I of course expected nothing but plain useless comedy on this one.
Killers opened with the two main characters played by Ashton Kutcher (Spencer) and Katherine Heigl (Jennifer) met and quickly fell in love and got married. Three years later Spencer's ex-boss who had hired him as a killer found him and he got into trouble and that is when Jen found out she married a killer and so the action goes on...
I actually love the twist at the end of the movie, it makes it looks like a smart movie. But the entire movie basically has no climax. The action part isn't good. Plus, it is definitely not funny enough to make it a comedy. It's just totally forgettable.
I wonder when is Katherine Heigl going to get into serious acting. She should be more wiser in picking the right movie to be in lar. But I do think Ashton Kutcher should stay put in being a comedian. My favourite would be Catherine O'Hara, who played Jen's mum. She is totally cute and funny, in a natural way, in this movie!
You can skip this movie if you want to.

飞砂风中转
要不是某人有免费戏票,我想大家都不会想看这部电影吧?
没有带着很大的期望去看这部电影,所以看完了有点惊喜哦!电影的确有点“废”,但是故事还蛮新鲜的,尤其到后面陈小春和郑伊健的计划的部分还蛮有梗的。不过电影前面部分略嫌太长、太闷了。而且我感觉选角有点马虎。
演技部分没有什么特别可聊的,但我特别喜欢余安安的演出。她的角色很夸张,但是她却驾驭得很好,而且每次看到她就要笑出来.......
好的,没什么好说了。不是很好的一部电影,只是比想像中好了。


I actually think there aren't any good movies I want to watch very badly recently...*so boring~*Let's hope that I get to catch some of the movies at the upcoming Japanese Film Festival from June 17~June 21 in GSC KL and June 25~June 27 in Penang.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Your title applies to me as well.. seems like no nice movies lately... the one i'm waiting to watch is Karate Kids only... haha..

and, no doubt Ashton Kutcher is one good looking guy, he always stick to love comedy movies only.. *yawn*

ShiRLeXia said...

Yeah! Me also waiting for Karate Kid! But lately it's so boring no nice movies to watch...

rainbow mushroom said...

Toy Story 3!!!
and im expecting 志明与春娇&恋爱絮语 from HK~

ShiRLeXia said...

I want to catch 志明与春娇only...