Thursday, January 21, 2010

Three rounds of food~Phew~!

I tell you man, if you have a bf like my dear, there is no way you won't put on weight. Of course, it's the same the other way, if you have a gf like me, it's hard to not put on weight too. :p

1st round: Dinner @ T-Bowl, Sungei Wang
Upon my request, we went to this toilet bowl-themed restaurant. Of course, I didn't expect the food to be good, I was purely thinking of going there because it's interesting and that I can snap a few interesting shots there. So here are some of the pics we've got...T-Bowl from the outside...
You can choose the sit or the squad toilet bowl!
Ooooppsss... Someone is peeking when you're doing your business!!!
Me being myself, had to sit on the one with polka dots on it! :D
My dear was doing his 'big business' when I went to take a pic of him! LOL!
Of course, as expected, the food aren't fantastic. My dear didn't even finish his rice. And the steamed egg was actually cold inside...==||| Even the ice-cream doesn't taste really good.I had the Volcano chicken noodles... Nah not good...
My dear's braised pork ribs rice tasted like the pai kuet in the Dim Sum restaurant in Taiping lor...
I was eating with the pink toilet bowl~!
The so-not-good punya steamed egg...==|||
The so-so only punya ice-cream...
So the conclusion is... T-Bowl is just an interesting restaurant. The food are pretty lousy. I think we are going to explore the real one in Taiwan later....

2nd round: 2nd Dinner @ Uncle Duck, Low Yat Plaza
Obviously my dear wasn't happy with the meal at T-Bowl and was still craving for better food. So he brought me to this HK-styled restaurant. If you know the little stall outside Low Yat Plaza selling HK snacks, this restaurant and the stall is like linked and you can order food from the stall to be dined in the restaurant. He loves the spicy fish balls and the Black Pepper Beef Fried 出前一丁. So we had that with a little bowl of Roasted Duck Porridge.The spicy fish balls...
This one is GOOD~~~!!!
The Roasted Duck Porridge...
Look at him.... Ish...
I'm not so much a fan of fish balls or fish cakes, so yea the fish ball was just normal to me. But I must say the beef was really good, they were just nicely cooked and tasted really good. As for the porridge, I like the taste of it but I still prefer the duck to be in smaller pieces.
Anywayz, by now we were both really fulled already~! Phew~

So after that two rounds of dinner, we went to have a walk in Sungei Wang and Pavilion. It seems like we love to go Pavilion a lot, hey?
Just like their X'mas deco, Pavilion's CNY deco is really nice too! I was like saying "hou leng ah~" the whole time I was there! I love the Tao Hua trees so much! it feels like you are in Japan during their Sakura season man! Of course we took some pics there too! This is not KL, this is Tokyo~! Hahahaha...
I love the Sakura trees...
Posing~posing...
One with my dear dear...
Even the inside looks so nice lar~!

3rd round: Supper @ Snowflakes, Pavilion
And then my dear was already tired of the walking. I was still okay because ya know, walking in shopping centre is fun for girls! Hahaha... So we wanted to sit down to have some rest. And then we saw Snowflakes is actually opened here with special opening offer of buy-one-free-one! FYI, my dear loves this Taiwanese dessert cafe. So off we went to have our supper...Newly opened in Pavilion, right in front of the Padini Concept Store.
I love everything in it except for the pieces of yam and sweet potatoes on top of it.
Phew~ So unhealthy of us...

Bonus pic:
Taken from Esprit's boutique...We both think it's quite catchy yet funny~! I think the designer wanted to say it in a way that the 'Aaaarrrggghhhh' represents the roaring of the tiger? But to us, it sounds more like the he/she is frustrated that CNY is coming soon! LOL!!!

1 comment:

ShiRLeXia said...

你到底是谁???
父母先成为健全的人?我们没有孩子啊!==|||