Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dinner @ New York New York Deli

Before my dear and me went for MJ's This Is It, we had our lovely dinner at New York New York Deli at 1 Utama. My dear's sister said it's not too bad wor, so we went to try lor.Love the design and deco of the restaurant!
I must say I love their design and deco a lot. It's pretty modern-looking and looks really clean. Here of course, true to their name, they serve American food. There are whole lot of choices, from salad, soup, sandwiches to the main course. But then I must say, do not expect American portion here! And yes, the menu looks really good too, at least it explains to you what's in your meal.
Ooooopsss... That's my celebrity bf's hand! Haha... No lar, he's not a celebrity, but because we are still not ready to reveal it all, we are both having the 'underground relationship' like the celebrities! :p
I ordered a Fisherman's Clam Chowder and the Mo' Mushroom while my dear had the Cheesy Chicken. I think the Clam Chowder was really so-so only. Even the fast food kinda Clam Chowder at Mos Burger in Singapore tastes better. I'm actually quite interested with the Mushroom Cappocino, which is a soup with milk and mushroom with coffee powder? I'll try that next time if we go back to the same place. The Mo Mushroom... The mushroom aren't very special, but the combination of it with some onion, cheese and lettuce, with my favourite Focaccia (oh I miss the Avocado Chicken Focaccia at Curtin's Bookmark Cafe!), it was not-too-bad. Best of all it's healthy lar! But I think the Cheesy Chicken is the best of all we ordered, although the half a chicken really looks too small. The drink with very interesting name: Bloody Eyeballs. Dare to try?
Lime Light Lemon? Doesn't taste as good as the name though...
The Fisherman's Clam Chowder.
Mo' Mushroom. Mushroom lovers would love this no matter what!
Cheesy Chicken, very sinful meal but... It's yummy! :)
Oh yea, Shirlexia loves taking picture with her food! Especially when it's MUSHROOM!!!!!!
I would say not bad, I think it depends on what you order. I seriously think the portion could be bigger. I like the atmosphere a lot though. It all came up to RM66.55, urm, I guess acceptable lar for this kinda restaurant.
Still enjoying time with my dear lately. He's sick of food after his Bangkok trip. So tonight we are having something different! Karaoke~! Yeee~Haaaah~~~! My dear can sing well lar, so I want him to sing for me! Yay~! :p

4 comments:

LayJinG said...

So sweet! wish ur underground love can move to ground soon! haha~ btw, about the movie u asked, fren of mine copied for me!

ShiRLeXia said...

Hey Lay Jing...
Actually my part, many of my friends already know lar...
It's just my dad reads my blog, still not really ready to tell him.
Ah...Ok...
Then I'll really have to look for the movie!

rainbow mushroom said...

good piece, babe! u make me wanna try d mushroom so much!!!

ShiRLeXia said...

Mushroom lovers should so try it!!!