Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm in love... Crazily in love...

I'm sooooo tired and bored... When is the work going to end lar? I'm so fucking sick of them already!!!

While busy finishing the whole load of boring data-entry crap I'm doing, something always cheer me up, or perhaps makes my heart beats faster and my cheeks turns so hot! And that's YOON SANG HYUN!!!After a long long time, I've changed my deskstop and MSN display picture from小马to尹尚贤Yoon Sang Hyun. This one is now my deskstop background picture...
I must admit that I agree with many that My Fair Lady 拜托小姐's final episode was a mess. I mean it wasn't like really bad, but then it was a bit too cincai, you get what I mean? But anywayz, at least it was a happy ending lar~! Loving the Yoon-Yoon couple! Love them!
But over the past few days I found myself so in love with Yoon Sang Hyun I've been searching for his stuff on-line every single day! This is an interview of him and another actor I found on Drama Beans...

Yoon Sang-hyun-sshi, you’ve earned the affection of ajummas, and young students like you too. What’s your ideal woman?

Yoon: “When I see women, I lower my head and my chest races. I can’t look them in the eye, because they make me nervous. But even if I say I like a certain type, I don’t always end up liking those kinds of women.”

Choi: “Bingo! To say it simply, we like all types. There’s no one particular ideal woman. Aren’t men generally all like that? If you feel a connection, you like her.”

Yoon: “That’s right. If you I absolutely had to pick, I’d say I don’t really go for tall women, and older women don’t really approach me. I tend to feel attracted to elegant, slightly chubby, happy-looking women. Like [comedienne] Kim Shin-young? I was talking about it on another occasion, and mentioned Shin Bong-sun. Haha.”

Okay, okay, I'm sure you didn't quite see the point here, so let me tell you...
He said: That's right. If I absolutely had to pick, I'd say I don't really go for tall women (yay~I'm not tall, at least for his height which is 182cm *running in circles~*), and older women don't really approach me (hey, Yoon Sang Hyun sshi, I'm like bloody 11 years younger! Pick me! Pick me!). I tend to feel attracted to elegant, slightly chubby (Alright, who else is more 'slightly chubby' than me? *punch into the air in victory*), happy-looking women (Me! Me! Me! He's so talking about me!) .
:p
Oh... I just went crazy reading that you know? Every single time I feel so sick of work, I think about him, and he just really really makes me feel so excited! Like now, as I type this, I can feel my heart beating fast and my cheeks turning really hot now! I cannot even remember when was the last time I had this kinda feelings for an actor! Hahaha...Oh so sexay when he is sleeping... Feeling so envy of Yoon Eun Hye man...
He looks extremely sexy in flip-flops! Sure his toe-nails are sexy enough to kill me! Kill me~! Kill me Yoon Sang Hyun sshi!!!
Yoon Sang Hyun sshi, I know you also said the most important thing is communication. So you know what? Give me a few months time, just wait for me, I'll equip myself with Korean language well enough to 'communicate' with you! Wait for me yea~!
Muaaaaaakkkkkkssssss....
Wheee~~~~~!!!

No comments: