Friday, September 11, 2009

I need more movies!!!

First of all...
王传一入围金钟奖啦~!
第二度了呢!!!好开心哦~!
希望他再次得奖啦,挺王传一~!!!

Okay, back to the business...
I kept most of these movie reviews from KL lar. I wanted to go for Up in Taiping's cinema but my mum doesn't want to let me go, she said someone caught fever after watching movie there... ==|||
I Love you, Beth Cooper
I know, this definitely isn't the kinda movie I would watch. But then for some reason, I just soooooo wanted to watch it. Luckily, I didn't regret watching it, though it isn't like super good.
The story itself, a nerd liking the 'IT' girl at school isn't that new. But honestly, the twist and the ending surprised me a little. I thought it will probably end with the two as a couple, but it didn't! And the main guy Dennis actually found out how his dream girl isn't like what he thought so. That is so cool and REAL! In real life, your dream girl, your prince charming, even your idol, those Korean, Taiwanese actors may not be as perfect as you think!
But anywayz, this movie is only worth watching by the 'illegal' way lar! :p

The Hangover
Haha... Another 'not my type of movie', but I read from the paper that the movie has been chosen as the most worthy movie to watch this summer by some Americans, so I got curious! And I had high hopes!
The Hangover is about the four guys celebrating Bachelor day(s) before one of the guy getting married. They eventually forgot what happened after a night of drugs in Vegas. The whole thing is quite funny, but not funny enough lor.
The only thing I like is the surprise appearance of Heather Graham and Mike Tyson! Especially Mike Tyson! That whole part of him and his tiger is my favourite part of the entire movie! Hahahaha...
Other than that, nah, The Hangover actually disappoints me... :(

非常完美
只是很好奇,章子怡演起喜剧会是如何的?更好奇的是,章子怡加上范冰冰?林心如???
其实故事题材蛮特别的,我也蛮喜欢那些中间那些漫画似的特效和设计,但那不算很新鲜的idea啦!确实有让我笑了,但没有想像中的那么好笑啰!
章子怡这次也是制作人的身份,可以想象,电影一定要写到一切的目光都要在她的身上。老实说,我不觉得她在演喜剧啦,只是在装可爱。Anywayz,我从来不会觉得她演技特别好,但至少这一次我不会说演得不好,是让我们看到了她不一样的一面,虽然还是在“装可爱”.......我反而很欣赏范冰冰那个很“爆”的角色和演出,好有型、好酷哦!林心如的角色也算是个突破吧,整个形象也太棒了!对于两位男主角我就没有什么好说的,反正这是一部女人的电影,就没有机会发挥吧?
章子怡,还是演比较狠的角色比较适合。套我之前认识的一位中国朋友的话,她一脸“二奶脸”,要演喜剧实在有点勉强。

2 comments:

LayJinG said...

Must go UP!!! its nice movie and touching!

ShiRLeXia said...

Haih... I got a DVD from Taiping, kena tipu liao, bad quality.
So I'll be watching it in cinema next week lar! :)