Friday, September 25, 2009

Coffessions of a 25 year-old...

So, I officially turned 25 today~!
Yea, no more 2x or whatever secret lar, but I'm 25 today and will be 25 forever, just like Alan Tam, okay? :p
I don't feel like I'm 25 anywayz, most of the people I first know wouldn't think I'm that old. Some would even said I look like I'm the youngest in the family! Well, 25 isn't old lar, okay? Like I always say, those Hollywood actresses such as Nicole Kidman only got to the peak of their career in their 40s. So 25 is just really really really young okay!
Honestly, I'm not afriad of getting old. But I'm a bit worry. At this age, many people have a great income, own houses, own cars, own property, etc. What do I have? Nothing... My dad keeps asking me to buy a house, but the way I spend and all my travel plans just make it impossible. It's like oh gosh, I'm 25, what do I have? What have I done? I don't even have a job that I wish to stay longer! Aaaaarrrrhhhh...
Yet, sometimes I think, hey, life is too short to worry about all these! Why can't I just enjoy life? Why can't I just spend money on whatever I like to buy, or whereever I wanna go?
Okay, there isn't a conclusion here cos I still couldn't decide which one is better...
Anywayz, I've just turned 25 guys~! Don't forget to wish me oh~! (thick skin)Hehehehehe...:p

15 comments:

chuanyee said...

happy birthday~

viviantan-yan said...

happy birthday ya!~

LayJinG said...

happy birthday... and u are young lar!!! no worries! Am older than u and i got nothing lor!

ShiRLeXia said...

Thanks all for the wishes~!
I did had a great 25th birthday.
Lay Jing, don't say like that lar, I'm just crapping to myself lar...

Anonymous said...

from Michael Khor/KL?012-3921344

happy birthday, i want to ask you out go eat-eat,see movie.

ShiRLeXia said...

Thanks Michael, for your birthday wish, although I really have no idea who are you...
But Malaysia is not a very safe country you know, you don't randomly call-up a guy and go out with him...
I'm very sorry... Maybe there is other way we can get to know each other first?

RayNic said...

happy belated Birthday :P

ShiRLeXia said...

Wasai, Raynic, you are really late lar...

RayNic said...

there is never to late for a birthday greeting, as long as i hav the 'heart' hoho, anyway oni three days oni mah...hoho

ShiRLeXia said...

Hahaha... If you actually forgot my birthday then you 'bo sim' lar!
Eh, how's Bali???

bboy ady said...

好心
不要一直强调2跟5这个数字
哈哈

还是要说声生日快乐

ShiRLeXia said...

怎么样?你比我年轻很多吗?

你很迟吼?
但还是谢啦~!

bboy ady said...

没有怎么样
我也不年轻啦
只是你的5换掉1就是我的年龄啦

哈哈

之前很忙
没逛blog
所以不知道你的生日
呵呵

ShiRLeXia said...

谢谢你捧场啦~!
我最近也超忙的,没时间更新。:(

bboy ady said...

呵呵
我都会捧场的
因为你的blog对电影的分析让我有冲动要去看看
哈哈

工作加油啦
别忙坏身子