Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back to Perth...

Few days ago, I went back to my Multiply site, which was where I actually started blogging. Back then the reason I started blogging was because it was just a perfect way to tell everybody what's going up with me in Perth, in stead of me sending loads of e-mails out then facing the fuss of getting a reply to say the emails weren't sent or replying them one-by-one.
There are definitely whole load of memories I left in that blog, especially the tonnes of pictures! So I decided to pick some and upload them here just so you can probably see how I enjoyed my life in Perth, or probably see how much I've changed???I tried to put them in orders, but you know what, I just cannot remember them all, so these are put in non particular orders...The best ever room I've ever stayed in my life! Yes, I mean including the one at home in Taiping. At least this room was all for myself!
Now, I do look much slimmer now, didn't I??? I always think, one day when I got slimmer, this picture would be perfect as the 'before' picture.About the very first few friends I know in Perth were Hong Kies Danielle (left) and Crystal (right). Danielle is now already a happy mum, while Crystal and her bf Adrian are one of the real life examples of younger bf works! Later during the first summer in Perth, I got to know Ko Ko Vin Chin, an Indian Chinese. Yes, she is a Chinese born in India!!! How many times you want me to explain this??? I can still remember the first time I heard him speaking English in that heavy Indian accent! So BLOODY FUNNY!!!And then Vin Chin had his birthday party with whole load of Indian friends... I used to have a crush on that guy in black on the left corner, but couldn't even remember his name now... :p I'm not into Indian guys anymore now, I LOVE GUYS WITH SINGLE EYE-LIT!!!Working part-time in Perth brought so much of fun to my life! The lovely colleagues there were wonderful! Love them so much! This was about the very first farewell party for those leaving Perth for good.Film & TV was my minor at Curtin. I wouldn't say their facilities are like most up-to-date(oh, forget about the dumb editing computers), but their studio was really a real big eye-opener for me! The team of people I worked with for a multi-camera production assignment at the studio! Urm, yea mostly Malaysians, and one Korean+one Aussie.I love the beaches (not bitches*cough*) in Perth! They might not be the best beaches in the world, but they are better than those in Malaysia! Plus, the summer were always so windy at the beach! *easily skipping the bikini part...* So that's me, Jodi and Chen! Chen is Vin Chin's friend lar, another very old-fashioned thinking Chinese guy, he doesn't like the idea of me studying Japanese language...==|||Talking about Japanese language! This is my sensei Mr. Hiroshi, who taught me the language for 1 and a half year at Curtin! He is such a weirdo lor, his favourite song at the Karaoke is lalalalala... Say Mickey! Say Mickey! But mind you, he drives a yellow sportcar! Don't play play~!Tina san from China and Karina san from Indonesia were two of my best mates in the Japanese class! I JUST LOVE THIS PCITURE!!!Haha, I just can't get enough of Japanese... Here are Eriko and Megumi, my Japanese language partners whom I had to meet at least once a week as part of the course. They are so cute, like real typical Japanese girls, everytime you say something, they'll go~Soooooo kaaaaa????? Of course, with the very surprise look on their faces! :pI also worked at a Japanese restaurant in Perth for about half a year or more... The guy in blue is Ji san, the ex-chef there, who went out for dinner with a friend, Sheryn (my ex-housemate who also worked there before me)and me. Guess what??? He started sweating non-stop when trying the spicy Malaysian food! Hehehehe...Honestly cannot remember where is this, just a really nice picture taken in one of my trips there lar! OMG I missed all the wine-tasting session there!!!I always give myself a new hair-style on a new year. So one of the new years in Perth, I spent some of my money to highlight my hair with purple! It actually took me about half a day to do that and I'M MISSING MY PURPLE HAIR!!!My lovely housemates... For the first one and a half year I was staying with this bunch of lovely people in Unit 1, Vickery House! I can never find such nice housemates before or after them anymore! Unit 1 ROXXXXXXX!!!!!Then Revathi came, together with Lina, we were named the three muskitiers by our Aussie housemate! Can never forget the great time we had cooking all kinda food together for dinner! Another unforgettable memory must be the Sexpo we went!!! Lina and I were like dying to go because we know we can never see this in Malaysia! I didn't want to post the one I took with a naked girl lar, but I love this one! :pI went to Melbourne from Perth in March 2006 for the Commonwealth Games and totally fell in love with the city of Melbourne!!! Now this is a very nice picture taken at the hockey stadium! Spot me, spot me!And this is my god-bro lar, Luc a.k.a Ah Koon, with the really nice top I bought for him from FCUK. Well, I told ya, I was little Paris Hilton when I was in Perth!I went down south twice in one semester! So this was when I first visited the beautiful wind farm!Urm... Actually I'm not sure which one was the first, which one was the second visit... Sorry lar, old liao, memory no good! :(And feeding the Alpacca at the animal farm... Gosh I look so young in this pic!That's me and Dana at somewhere... Somewhere out there lar!
Jodi, Dana and me conquered the Mt Franklin! Mt Franklin? What??? Yea, I really don't know what was that, nobody actually go up there except for us... ==|||And then we went on a cave kayaking tour and ate these wild food... I remember loving the emu meat a lot!!! Kangaroo meat was... so-so lar.Jodi, Dana and I were really crazy I tell you, in the middle of the night when the weather was freaking cold we went out to the Margeret River to take crazy pictures like this! Really siao one~! Kekekeke...My first horse riding experience was scary... I doubt I'll be going for a second time...:SAnd then it was time for me to go... Farewell with my dear colleagues at the restaurant I worked at! I really really miss them lar~! :(Jodi and Koko Vin Chin were the ones who sent me away at the airport! Ah, Crystal too, she was holding the camera lar~!
See, I think I was pretty fat back then... See, now I've slimmed down a bit lar, although still some few kilos away from perfect~! :p Did I look younger or older then?
Click here if you are interested to see more~! :)

No comments: