Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I bloody want to watch Slumdog Millionaire!!!

Not that I want to update my blog so often, it's just that I'm a bit bored now, and well I have some movie reviews to share with... Although... I found movie reviews are always those posts that don't really attract any comments... :(
I've watched these movies probably last week or earlier, so I'm still trying to refresh everything...
大搜查之女
要不是有Eason,我大概没那种兴趣去看这部电影。
名字是大搜查之女,那主角当然是郑秀文,可是感觉不出来这个主角有些什么特别。就是一个女警,可能性格上有一点怪怪的,但还不是普通女人一个?还是希望和男朋友亲热,还是希望嫁人?所以,没了一个重点。Eason的角色不好看,很浪费!随便找一个人来演都更适合!
整部电影都不知道到底要走什么路线???是警匪片?是黑社会片?爱情片?亲情片?很乱!甚至到后来是哪一个人绑架了那个小孩子我都不清楚,看到一头雾水!感觉配乐上有点想要跟欧洲风,但实在不行!
我不喜欢。

They Wait
For once, I'm interested with a horror (as in ghost movie) movie Hollywood made. Of course, it was because it's basically a ghost movie based on the Chinese beliefs.
I must say, the effects and all isn't that fantastic, not really that kinda 'ghost' that will freak you out, it just freak you out for that one second when they suddenly appear. Best of all, I love the storyline where the 'ghost' came from ages ago! You can see the old fashion machines, clothes, etc.
Let's say this, I like the movie! It is not that scary actually, but it's a pretty smart and good ghost story. I always like ghost story with a good ending, as in there is a good reason why the ghost came to find the main character. And that is what They Wait has! And I love that little boy! His name is Terry Chen! He is quite cute and well, feels a bit like Haley Joel Osmen you know! And you will have to watch it if you like Zheng Pei Pei.
Congratulations to the director. At last there is one Hollywood horror movie I like.

Bonus here is I've also watch an old movie Little Miss Sunshine (I think that was last year) on DVD, it's really cool and cute! And also Juno, which is also a movie released last year but is only in our cinema here now. It's also a bloody cool and funny movie to watch! Just that well, I bet most parts of it might be censored lor...
The 'IT' movie at the moment would definitely be Slumdog Millionaire!!! I've wanted to watch this movie after reading about it in a magazine last week. And then it became the big winner and the Best Film award winner at the recent Golden Globe! Wow!
I mean, I always admire smart people who can make a movie out of one simple person, one location or just something that happens in a day time! Slumdog Millionaire sounds bloody smart man! And I just know I'm going to love the movie because it is shot in the colourful India, and oh man, the music would be fun too!
I WANT TO WATCH SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE!!!

No comments: