Thursday, October 16, 2008

Couscous and Zucchini!!! Yay!!!

It was raining last night and I bloody hate rainy days! BUT the dinner I made just made my mood so much more better! Guess what? I made couscous for myself for the first time! And its so easily cooked! Although... I know... It failed a little bit, I guess I put too much of water, and it became mushy, but still the taste is not too bad! Yay! Oh yea, one more ingredient I put in was zucchini! You got what I said? I said ZUCCHINI!!!
Haha, for your information, couscous and zucchini are two of the many food I've fallen in love with when I was in Perth. Well, obviously, I sooooooooooooooo miss almost everything in Perth!
Ok lah, here's a look on my 'work'!
Couscous before the cooking, looks a bit like poison for rats, right?
The stuff I put into my couscous... Onion, tomatoes, zucchine(yay!), egg, tuna.
The not very good-looking couscous, but it actually tasted not bad hey! :p
Ta da... That's Shirlexia happily enjoying her couscous dinner!
I cooked too much couscous that I actually ate them as dinner, today's breakfast and also later it will be my lunch!
Ohyea, not that I purposely pick working hours to update my blog. It's just that... INTERNET CONNECTION IS DOWN AGAIN AT HOME!!!!! AAAARRRHHHH... I HATE DANIEL TANG!!!

2 comments:

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

although i hv no idea wat izit, but it's sounds and looks good for me.
cook for me nxt time =P

ShiRLeXia said...

Haha, if you want, then we'll see when we have the chance I will cook for you! :)