Monday, September 15, 2008

It was nice to be home...

Hey guys, I'm back from Taiping, after a very short break, in conjunction with the Mid Autumn Festival and also my ah gong's death anniversary. Phew~ It's been 12 years!
Anywayz, this is going to be a very short post.
During the 3 days break, I've eaten...One of these really special Cameron Highland sweet corn. It's not so juicy, but it's somehow quite crunchy.These super tender chicken blood at Kakak Restaurant. I tell ya, you have to be there real early in the morning for these!
My favourite ice-blended red bean besides the Pokok Assam market. Oh~ I just love it!!!
About 6 times of this really big and tasty meal.And... Of course, I'm sooooooo happy to finally have a hair cut!!! YES~~~
The best thing is, one more working day, I will be off again! Yoo~Hooo~!

No comments: