Monday, August 4, 2008

A Sunday With the Family Members & Dim Sums!

First of all, what a waste that I had to miss last Saturday's 3-hour long spinning class at the gym! Not only it would be a good workout, I would have be one of the few to have a certificate for completing the challenge! Damn it! Always have to miss everything on Saturday due to my Radio Broadcasting class!!! Aaaarrrhhh...
Oh well, lets skip that and go to Sunday. I've been missing Dim Sum a lot. If I'm not mistaken, the last time I went for a REAL Dim Sum trip was way back in May when I was in Perth. So I decided to call-up Ah Ma & 4e to go for a Dim Sum session, on me.
In stead of the normal PJ area, we went all the way to KL, to Concorde Hotel. I like the interior design of the restaurant, bloody classy and cool lor! Even the waiters and waitresses' uniforms look so cool!Oooops, I forgot to look for the English name of the restaurant!
Wohohoho... Dim sum at Concorde, punye lah classy!
Ducum took these light at the restaurant. Posing, posing... Like my dress??? Wearing it for the first time, and I can already see girls looking at it 'jealously'!
Okay, enough of all that crap. The most important thing is still THE DIM SUMS! Erm... I think they were overall okay, I especially think their deep fried prawn dumplings were really good. But honestly, I still think they can't be compared with the ones I had and still miss in Perth. Not only they are yummier, they also have more varieties. Look, they don't have the cow intestines (Ngao Pak Yip and Ngao Tou), they don't even have the Yao Yu Sou (deep fried octopus)! What a disappointment! :( Anywayz, it was enough for me, who had been craving for dim sum for such a long long time! Yay!Ducum started the day with the mango juice, which costs me BLOODY 15 BUCKS!!!
Long time no see, my dear Siu Mai, Har Gao, Pai Kuat, etc...
Deep fried prawn dumplings.
The prawn Cheong Fun, which was not as good as the ones in Perth.
Fong Zhao (chicken feet), which was so-so.
Gun tong gao, specially for Ducum ONLY. So whether it's good or not, you have to ask her.
Another dish of the day, hairy German hand. Kekekeke...
Me with my Har Gao, looking really tired without good sleep and make-up...
And guess what? The bill I had to pay was... Chi ching... RM 250++! Definitely the most expensive meal I have ever paid for. 4e actually wanted to share but I decided that I will pay just for once! I'm actually feeling really proud that I can give my Ah Ma, 4e and sister a treat like that! :) I'm looking forward to the day that I can do the same to Pa & Mi when they are in town!
Then we went to Pavilion just to spend some time and have dessert and coffee. That was the first time I've really walk in the mall which showcases some bloody branded stuffs which most of them are so damn expensive that I probably can never own them in my entire life. BUT Ducum and I were so excited when we saw these earings...Cute aren't they? And thank god they are not RM 1000 plus and after discount RM 500 plus! Phew~ They are RM7.90 per pair! Loving them!
Then 4e bought some really special egg tarts from the food court. I can't remember the name of the stall, but they sell all kind of egg tarts, from the originals to milk, green tea, coffee and even durian flavours! Well, we got the egg tarts and headed to Starbucks for our coffee session, illegally eating the egg tarts there too! Haha... Now, when was my last visit to Starbucks? ... Unknown. No thanks to my so-called money saving plan. Save on all the food and drinks, but spent on clothes and shoes!!! So thank you very much 4e and Uncle Mike, I finally got to try the Dark Mocha frappuccino! Erm... It's taste really chocolaty lor, that's all I can say.Starbucks coffees, egg tarts, chit-chatting...
From front, original, green tea and durian flavoured egg tarts, NOT FOUND AT STARBUCKS, OKAY?Forcing Ah Ma to hold her cup of coffee to take picture with me and my dark mocha frappuccino.
Ohyea, posing like 'David Jiang' with 4e and her now hubby, uncle Mike. I looked like I was sleeping in this picture wei!
Of course, one with Ducum, the soon-to-be graphic designer, whose practical training is to make funny pictures for my blog!
So that was my other Sunday. It was great catching up with Ah Ma, 4e and Uncle Mike, who will soon and FINALLY have their wedding in October(hopefully)! For your info, I slept at almost 4am due to my 'commitment' at Xiao Ma's woo.com forum making the 100000th posts came true, and then had to wake up around 9 something for the dim sum session... When I reached home, I was so tired that I just fell asleep straight away at what? 5 something in the afternoon! BUT out of laziness to cook dinner, Ducum and I went out for dinner again and we went to Vincci and I finally bought this pair of high heels...I fell in love with them since I saw one of my colleagues wearing them, but it's really too high lor, I really can't wear that to anywhere except for special occasions. I actually made Karen bought them last week. Then I also gatal lar... Bought them in the end, since they are having 20% sales. I'm seriously going through an image revolution. When did you hear Shirlexia wearing high heels or fell in love with a pair of high heels? Turning really lady-like now. Is it a good thing? Or not?
Can you actually imagine me in that pair of high heels?
Imagine...

1..........




2..........





3.........

Hahaha...
Stay tuned if you really want to see me wearing them! :p
Next Sunday is already planned. It could be lousy, boring or it could be fun.

No comments: