Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sama-sama lah...

It was a total co-incident! I got up the mini bus after work and sat next to this Malay girl. And look! We were wearing the same pair of sandals! Just different colours!
By the way, that was my new pair of Vincci sandals that I love a lot!

P/S: I wanted to do a longer post since I've just finished my work and feeling really bored. But gosh I'm feeling SO NOT WELL today. Had a REAL BAD stomachache last night, and I do mean it, IT WAS FUCKING BAD!!! I've never felt like that before in my entire life. And I'm still trying to figure out, was that food poisoning or was that 'wind'? Anywayz, that pain took up all my sweet sleeping hours and I'm feeling very sleepy now... Stomach still feeling a bit weird now, and I actually have a steamboat buffet dinner to go tonight! WTF?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈..真的很有緣分耶

這樣也能碰到跟自己穿同一款式涼鞋的人

肚子現在有沒有好一點點呢...要小心喔!!!

自助餐隨時都有..若真的很不舒服就不要去了

友人們會明白的^_^

ShiRLeXia said...

谢谢你哦马黄美!
昨晚的火锅餐我还是去了,可是没有吃很多啦!因为吃了肚子就不舒服耶!
然后后来去看医生了,现在有吃药,希望很快美事啦!:)