Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ROOM WANTED!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK DANIEL TANG CHENG KET! FUCK YOU!!!

I'm pretty sure by now you know a lot about my landlord or house owner, Daniel Tang.
When I'm still hoping that he would quickly fix the internet connection for me or otherwise give me discount on my rental, I faced yet another disappointment.
Or to be accurate, another disaster!
New notices on the notice board today, rental would be increased by August! How much? From RM420 to now RM500!!!
Fucking 80 bucks of increment!!! Damn it!

Now, money is one thing, the rules are another.
Okay, 'he said' he is going to upgrade the cleaning services to once a week and FINALLY put a second router upstairs.
SO WHAT?
He is telling us about this less than a month away from August! And he actually said we will have to inform him if we wish to move before 16/7! WTF?
There is no way we can get to move into any houses by next month when it's already almost half way through July.
I have no mood or energy to actually say too much after the tiring gym sessions and the sudden shock I've just gone through.
All I know now is to get a new place to move, because although some people still think it is still very cheap considering it's a 'student area', I DO NOT FUCKING WANT TO LOSE THE FIGHT AGAINST SOMEONE LIKE DANIEL!!!
Seriously, he had never done much on the problems that we'd face. He keeps promising this and that but never done anything. And then now he wants us to pay more?
I'm not gonna make it so easy for him lor. You know me, I just DON'T!
So, to all you all out there. I have no choice but to stay in the same area due to my work and the gym that I'm going to. Please do tell me if there is any room vacancy around PJS 9 area. preferably no more than RM420, and preferably including internet.
Ohyea, second thing I know is to curse Daniel Tang Cheng Ket as much as possible...
May your girlfriend take your money and run away...
May your girlfriend start having smelly armpit...
May you walk out of the street and hit by a car...
May you wake up in the morning and find your car stolen...
May you choke when having your breakfast every single morning...

Okay, I'm sorry for being so mean, but yea... I don't care when I have the fire in me!!!
YOU BLOODY ASSHOLE, MAY YOU SUEY FOR YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes!!! i totally agree with u!!!
wat the hell!! increase till 500 bucks!! too over! hahaha..i hope tat nobody will rent his house....akakaka....

Anonymous said...

oh my, 500 bucks renting a room? are you serious? almost can rent a house in penang (is flat house lah, not condominium), u better move.