Friday, February 22, 2008

Shirlexia Tan, reporting live from Langkawi

Hey guys, just a little updates and some crap...
I'm now at Langkawi, covering the 2008 Malaysia Ironman. It was a last minutes call, but I'm feeling great about it since I was already thinking of coming here during the CNY break to visit JE, who now has a cafe here. I met her at the airport yesterday, but I really hope to spend some time at her cafe later.
It's just the second day now, the race is scheduled tomorrow while I'm flying back to KL on Monday.
So far nothing much yet, just that I'm excited meeting some Japanese here and talked to them in my broken Japanese. Hopefully I get to interview one of them for Project S.
Anywayz, here are some pictures to share with...Damn, I can't believe I took this picture, so pro lar!
My god, what a beautiful sunset at Langkawi! What a great photographer! :p
Well, before I came to Langkawi, on the way to KL Central from Sunway, I found this very interesting billboard ad...
Poor guy, look how smart he was dressed-up to take the picture, and look how poetic he was and how much they spent just to put this ad on...
And you know the election fever is here! But you know I'm always not interested with the politics stuffs...
What I concern more is Edison Chen...
Honestly, I know Edison is a smart guy, that's definitely NOT the end of everything for him. Everybody knows he's breaking into the Hollywood's world of entertainment!

No comments: