Monday, December 17, 2007

Mandurah Line is here!

I know, I know I'm not in Perth anymore. But when I was there the Mandurah line was the one thing that I was looking forward to. I've been to Pinjarra, which is like really near Mandurah as a volunteer and actually promised my host family that I'll be back to visit them but I never did. And my 'ko ko' moved there for work and I had never seen him since then (& he just got married & I just missed his wedding...). If the train line was done a year ago, I'm sure I would have make a trip to Mandurah!
So to those still in Perth, it's such a great news! Now you can travel to Mandurah easily and the frequency of the train is every 15 minutes, which is duh, better than any trains here in KL!
So do check the site out to find out the details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been there once, for crabbing. But we cought no crab, hahahaha....